My daily routine starts the same, waking up, checking Instagram and then reaching for my Daily Cleansing Foam to completely rise and shine from my sleep. Summer is almost here and the weather is changing drastically. It’s getting hotter by the day, and my serious skin issues have started. I’m getting mild acne and breakouts more regularly…. uggghh! I’ve tried a million products but to no concrete results for my skin troubles. So this time, I decided to switch to a completely natural brand, Kama Ayurveda.
Kama Ayurveda team was extremely generous to send across their newly launched products, #NewKamaToLove. Their new launch products are all 100% Natural!! When I first saw the package, it instantly caught my eye. The packaging was so good, it transported me to a lush floral garden and every product smelt divine and heavenly.
Sensitive Skin Cleansing Foam with Sandalwood and Aloevera
- I used the Sensitive Skin Cleansing Foam with Sandalwood and Aloevera in the morning and its unique blend instantly woke me up in the AM.
- The cleansing foam, gently cleansed my skin, removing it of dirt, oil and impurities that may have gathered during the night, while soothing and calming the skin.
- Most importantly, it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or dry and helps to protect and boost my skin’s natural glow
For Acne-Prone skin, you can try the Anti Acne Cleansing Foam with Essential Oils of Neem, Tulsi and Tea Tree
Sensitive Skin Day Cream With Sandalwood and Aloevera
- I follow this up with applying the Sensitive Skin Day Cream.
- It has a lightweight, creamy texture that absorbs into the skin within seconds.
- It’s non-sticky, non-greasy and doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin.
- It’s perfect for applying under makeup, as it blends in beautifully and helps to refresh and hydrate the skin
Makeup Remover With Essential Oils of Rose and Jasmine
- My night-time routine starts with Kama Ayurveda Makeup Remover with Rose and Jasmine.
- We all know the importance of removing our makeup at the end of the day, but let’s be honest, we’ve all fallen asleep with a full face of makeup on.
- Late nights, early mornings, sometimes a girl just needs to get her beauty sleep and not spend hours with a skincare routine. That’s when this makeup remover comes handy.
- One swipe and it’s all off.
Now I can confidently say, that when I’m looking for a natural, skin care brand, I’ll always reach for Kama Ayurveda. It’s become a brand that I’ve started to trust, and one that I will always keep coming back to. Not only is it Indian, they’re oragnic, highly effective and deliver results. If you’re just looking to get into the brand, I highly suggest their Sensitive Skin Cleaning Foam and the Daily Moisturizer! I believe their hair care range is as good as a miracle! That’s next on my list for sure!
Until Next Time
Kama Ayurveda web-site ion the blog-post – https://www.kamaayurveda.com/
New Kama to Love : https://www.kamaayurveda.com/pick-your- new-kama- favourite.html/Sensitive Skin Day Cream – https://www.kamaayurveda.com/sensitive-skin- day-cream.html
Anti-Acne Cleansing Foam – https://www.kamaayurveda.com/anti-acne- cleansing-foam.html
Sensitive Skin Cleansing Foam – https://www.kamaayurveda.com/sensitive-skin- cleansing-
All Natural Make-up remover – https://www.kamaayurveda.com/all-natural- makeup-
Tags: Beautiful Skin, beauty, Beauty Blogger, Beauty Brands, Beautygram, Daily Skin Routine, Face Cleanser, Kama Ayurveda, Makeup Remover, Natural products, Radiant Skin, Sensitive Skin, Skin, Skin Love, Skincare