Every girl loves that salon-fresh feel and every girl wishes she could walk out of the house looking like she’s just waltzed out of the hair salon. Well, guess what. You don’t need to have weekly blow-dries or hire minions to get gorgeous hair. I know what you’re thinking. Styling = ‘too hard’ basket, and hey, I don’t blame you. It’s not that I don’t want to look amazing (hello, my name is Fabulous!), it’s just that 99.9% of the time I can’t actually be bothered. Would you believe me if I told you that achieving awesome hair at home comes down to the products you choose and how to use them? These products and tools are all you need for salon-quality locks, all day, erryday. If you have been following me on Instagram, you would have seen on my stories the number of weddings I have been attending lately. Each wedding was costing me a bomb as I’m spending my hard earned money taming my tresses at the salon. I finally decided to stop this and experimented with a few easy hairstyles myself. Now I’m pretty sorted. My salon visits have stopped completely with these hairstyle tricks which I have mastered recently all thanks to the BBLUNT range of hairstyling products. In this post I’m going to talk to you about recreating 3 easy festive hairstyles which any one can do by themselves by putting a little muscle into it!
Get your braid game on point. Braids have always been a hit with our festive outfits. Its super feminine. Whether a fishtail, river, crown braid or even just messy ones running through your hair, glams up the look completely. In this look I’ve kept it super simple so that everyone of you can master it before moving onto the slightly complicated braids.
How to get the look:
- Flip your tresses upside down
- On semi dry hair take a coin size amount (depending on your hair length) of the BBLUNT High Definition Curl, Curl Defining Leave-In Cream and rub it between your palms gently so that its spread evenly.
- Run your fingers with the product through your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Once the hair is dry start curling using a tong or a hair iron.
- Post curling take a section of the hair and start to braid it.
- Use bobby pins to secure the hair firmly
Benefits of using the BBLUNT High Definition Curl, Curl Defining Leave-In Cream:
You can twirl, scrunch and style the hair in whichever manner you like. The texture is so light and non greasy and the result is for all to see. The curls remain intact for a long time and does not weigh down. Most importantly it does not leave your hair looking frizzy, oily or too made up. Definitely try this product.. you can thank me later!
Do you ever watch those hair commercials and wonder why the model’s hair is so super glossy and yours isn’t? Me three. The same goes for the salon – I always leave with sparkle-in-the-sun strands but in reality, they’re just downright dowdy. Oh hair, you’re such a tease. Vow to never leave the house again for a party without spritzing your strands with one of these brightening BBLUNT One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour – the result is gob smacking.
How to get the look:
- On damp or towel dried hair apply a small quantity of the BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream from the mid lengths to the ends
- Do not apply on the scalp at all
- Let it dry out naturally or use a blow dry
- Take a section of the hair which needs to be highlighted and spray the BBLUNT One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour (Bronze)
- Keep spraying the temporary colour till you are satisfied with the intensity of the colour.
- Beware using this product is tricky as it tends to stain your hands and the texture is very liquidly so it tends to spread on the hair sections that does not need the colour
- To avoid this use a tissue paper, foil or a napkin (whatever is easily available at home) and wear gloves
- Place the tissue paper/napkin/foil below the hair that needs highlighting and then spray the BBLUNT One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour.
- Let it dry out completely and then remove the tissue paper/napkin/foil
- Curl the hair using a tong
- Take a section of the hair and twist it around
- Secure firmly using bobby pins
Benefits of using BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream and BBLUNT One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour:
The BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream is perfect for hydration and to tame the frizz. It does protect the hair from the heat of the styling tools to a great extent and is amazing for strengthening the strands. You’ll get a whole ‘lotta body from using this product. Apply it and wait for the magic to happen. And here’s a fun fact: it’s also infused with a weather-resistant guard to keep frizz at bay.
BBLUNT One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour is a little messy to use but the end result is glamourous! This beauty delivers pure, luminous shine with a finish so bright, your friends will need sunglasses.
Fake hair, don’t care! Whether you want to go from a bob to mermaid-length hair overnight, or you want to sport a pink shade on the weekends, it’s never been easier to experiment with fake hair. It is surprising for many non–beauty pros to learn just how many celebs rely on extensions and wigs to change their color or style. All of the celeb casual reveals on social media seem to be inspiring more women to give fake hair a try. Hairpieces are appealing because they allow you to regularly transform your look without making a big commitment. Actresses have always worn fake hair, but now the average person is doing it to try something different, it shouldn’t be a replacement for your own hair, but it’s no longer an insider secret. Everybody uses extensions now!
How to get the look:
- Part your hair depending upon where and how high or low you want the extensions to be put.
- Open the clips on the extensions
- Place it strategically very close to the roots
- Secure the extension clips firmly on to your natural hair
- To be doubly sure, secure the hair extension with a few bobby pins
- Use the techniques of braiding and twisting sections of the hair as seen in Look 1 and Look 2
- Secure the braids and twists with bobby pins in a rough manner to create a messy bun look
Benefits of using BBLUNT Hair Extensions
The quality is top notch! The clips on the extensions have a firm grip. They come in various sizes and shades to suit everyone’s hair types. The best part.. They are super economical!
For all of you’ll who want to read up on all the products BBLUNT products that I have mentioned in this post, here are the links:
My hair is one of my biggest beauty woes. More specifically, its serious lack of body and oomph. Blessed* with fine, limp, oily hair, I’m always teasing and scrunching sections in a desperate bid to get a little glam. Lucky me. For those of you in the same (irritating) boat, listen up: what I benefit the most from in-salon is a little pre-styling on my mane. With the right products comes bombshell diva, so get these BBLUNT goodies on your side asap!
Until Next Time,
Tags: BBlunt, BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream, BBLUNT Hair Extensions, BBLUNT High Definition Curl, BBLUNT One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour, BBlunt Products, Beauty Blogger, bellakarisa beauty, Curl Defining Leave-In Cream, DIY Hairstyles, Festive Hair Styles, Gorgeous Hair, Hair, Hair Blogger, Hair Styles, Hair Trends, Indian Beauty Blogger